Sydney based publicist Emma Collison has promoted a wide variety of live events and exciting entertainment projects. With 20 years experience her track record speaks for itself — as does her clientele.
Her boutique PR firm Emma Collison Publicity specialises in promoting comedy, dance, theatre, film, musicals, circus, visual arts, classical, world and popular music and Indigenous events. Emma launches distinct, compelling and effective publicity campaigns to support clients across a variety of media.
Emma has promoted leading local and international figures including Yoko Ono, Jeff Koons, Burt Bacharach, Hugh Jackman, Lenny Henry, Olivia Newton-John, Michael Parkinson, Neil Sedaka, Graham Murphy and Janet Veron, Stephen Page, Todd McKenney, Sergio Mendes, Alpha Blondy and The Whitlams. She was also Head of Publicity for the 2011 Sydney Film Festival.
Emma Collison Publicity offers the following advantages:
- An excellent track record of generating proactive public relations
- Experience and understanding of Art/Entertainment PR, business models and marketing strategies
- Conveying message to broad audiences or target groups through print, broadcast and internet media
- Press coverage, media placement, press conferences and media tours
- Excellent writing skills
- The speed and flexibility of a small firm
- Strong credibility
- Creative flair and sound judgment
Emma’s clients have featured on Sunrise, The Today Show, KAK, 7.30 Report, Spicks and Specks, ACA, ABC TV News, SBS TV News, Channel 10, 9 and 7 news, Sydney Morning Herald, Good Weekend, Sydney Magazine, The Australian, Australian Magazine, Sunday Telegraph, Sun Herald, Sunday Life, Sunday Magazine, Qantas Magazine, Vogue, Vogue Living, Limelight, Living Black, SBS Radio, Radio National, 702 programs, 2GB, 2UE, Nova, 2DayFM, Classic FM and 2SER Eastside Radio.